Wine Oh TV Executive Producer and Host, Monique Soltani is an award-wining broadcast journalist and wine expert. Monique has reported for The Weather Channel, CBS, NBC, ABC affiliates across the country.
Monique is also a trained SAG/AFTRA actor and studied at The Groundlings, Warner Loughlin Studios, and The Atlantic Theater Company. Monique can be seen on various films, television shows and commercials.
Wine Oh TV won 2018 Taste Awards: Best Drink or Beverage Program on Television, 2019 & 2018 Best Drink or Beverage Program Online, and Best Single Topic Series.
Additional accolades include: 2017 TASTE Hall of Fame Inductee, 2017 The Taste Awards Finalist, 2016 The Taste Awards Finalist, 2015 The Taste Awards Finalist for Best Drink or Beverage Program: Web, Best Single Topic Series, and Best City or Regional Program, 2014 Wine Spectator Awards Honorable Mention, 2012 Wine Blog Awards Winner-Best Original Video, 2014 and 2015 Wine Blog Awards Finalist-Best Original Video.
For sponsorship or advertising inquiries contact email@example.com.
Monique Soltani Television Demo Reel
In the News
- Best Wine Blogs on the Planet, Feedspot, December 2020
- Parenting During a Pandemic, A Balanced Glass, November 2020
- Top 101 Wine Writers of 2020, Corking Wines, September 2020
- Money Talks, Are You Listening? Bátonnage, July 2020
- Belly on up to streaming TV for drink knowledge and ideas, Syndicated, April 2020
- 2019 Born Digital Wine Awards Short List: Best Interview, Born Digital Wine Awards, March 2020
- 10 Hanukkah Traditions You Can Start Tonight, Celebrity Parenting Magazine, December 2019
- Wine Oh TV Named Best Drink or Beverage Program, PR Web, March 2019
- Il programma di Benvenuto Brunello 2019, Montalcino News, February 2019
- 2019 Millesima Blog Awards Finalist: Wine Travel Award, Millesima, January 2019
- Captivating Consumers with Video, Wine Dialogues, April 2018
- Wine Oh TV Named Best Drink or Beverage Program on Television, Broadway World, March 2018
- Wine Oh TV 2017 TASTE Hall of Fame Inductee, The TASTE AWARDS, September 2017
- 9 tips for ordering wine at a restaurant without feeling like an idiot, The Insider, July 2017
- 7 Drink Order’s Guaranteed to Impress Your Boss, Best Life, April 2017
- Wine and Dine at the Park, 957 The Game, March 2017
- The Best Vacation Spots in the World According to the Experts, Harper’s Bazaar, March 2017
- Comcast NBCUniversal to Televise Wine Oh TV With Monique Soltani Throughout California, PR Web, February 2017
- Here’s Exactly What it Took for this Mom of Twins to Lose 65 Pounds, PopCulture.com, November 2016
- 15 of the Best Wine Blogs You Should Be Following, Haskell’s, April 2016
- 2016 The Taste Awards Finalist Best Drink or Beverage Program and Best Single Topic Series
- 2015 The Taste Awards Finalist Best Drink or Beverage Program: Web, Best Single Topic Series, and Best City or Regional Program
- Wine Spectator Honorable Mention 2014
- Monique Soltani reports on the Napa Valley Earthquake for The Weather Channel
- Monique Soltani reports on Wine Corks and Climate Change for The Weather Channel
- Monique Soltani reports on the Drought in Napa Valley for The Weather Channel
- Twelve Travel Questions with Monique Soltani
- Monique Soltani talking Wine Travel on Vin Village Radio
- Monique Soltani talking Wine on KGO’s Cooking with Ryan Scott
- San Jose Mercury News: Quick Sip with Wine Oh TV’s Monique Soltani
- Wine Blog: Juicy Tales by Jo Diaz
- Yahoo News
- Wine Blog Awards